Global Adding a Twitch streamer role?!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by pascal, Mar 17, 2019.

?

Yes or no?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
  1. pascal

pascal Member

GalaxyFame303
    God
    Hello staff and community,

I had this idea to add a Twitch streamer role because im a streamer by myself and i think other people would like it to.

The role should be showed like this: TTV in purple

Thank you for your short time looking at this. :-D

--Galaxy--

2. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    More than half of the people that play minecraft are steamers or youtubers. Last thing I want is for everybody and their mother to have a role. Also I don't believe that being a streamer warrants you any extra privileges. If you're a user of discord when you stream you can have it show up that you are streaming and people can click your profile and follow it to your twitch. Overall no extra privileges should be given you should be treated like everyone else.

3. Showy_Dudy

Showy_Dudy Well-Known Member

Showy_Dudy
    Invader
    Unless there's some sort of follower count necessary to receive the rank then it's definitely a no.

4. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Member

LovingJames
    Plus
    i don't see a difference between being a streamer playing on Becto.net Minecraft and any other role you can receive by buying one or being a Member. you can join Becto.net (which you already have done) and join their disc. the only thing you would receive by streaming on Becto.net is popularity. i'm not saying i don't like the post, but i'm not saying i like it either.

5. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

Hidd3n
    God
    i mean point me to some1 who plays becto with 5k + followers

6. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    We will not be adding anything like that because I don't see it benefiting us in any way and i'm not a fan of giving everyone a special role for everything like that

7. DarkenedSlumber

DarkenedSlumber Active Member

DarkenedSlumber
    Raider
    There is a youtuber role but I rarely see it being used. So I feel a streamer role would be a waste of plugin code and space as a streamer role would just complicate things further.

8. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    I have seen only 1 YouTuber on becto, who I wouldn't say is active.