Factions Add epic keys to /shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by bubblesnbugs, Apr 3, 2019.

?

Add epic keys to /shop

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. bubblesnbugs

bubblesnbugs Member

Dabears57
    God
    So, I was thinking about it.. We have all the other types of keys on /shop (kind of overpiced, but their there) but not epic keys.. I think it would be a great addition to add epic keys to /shop, maybe like 200k a key, or more idek. Because, things like iron golem spawners, rarely exist, I think theres like 2-4 rn on factions, and none are even placed. if you could buy epic keys from /shop, it would let you grind some money, and grab a epic key, and try to get a spawner, more stuff to do. Right now the only way to get epic keys are to win a KOTH (that a lot of people cannot participate in because of the time of day it is) get really lucky and get them from the bucky crate, or buy them with irl money. I could see people saying it would be too OP to add them to shop, but like really, all the epic keys iv opened have been trash, the crate really is in general alot of low money notes or McMMO.

Post your thoughts, and reply to the poll, thanks :-D

2. BorderPlayz

BorderPlayz Banned

dinonugget14
    God
  3. Showy_Dudy

Showy_Dudy Well-Known Member

Showy_Dudy
    Invader
    This is a great idea, it would definitely help out with the current p2w state of factions.

4. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Ya agree.wuth border -1

5. bubblesnbugs

bubblesnbugs Member

Dabears57
    God
    Bruh you dont even play factions why are u -1 lol

Being 2 months into a season and having 0 placed IGs is pretty pathetic, we need more spawners in the season.

6. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    If a key were to be added I think it should be 500-600k tbh

7. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    I have played enough to know what happens, such as my.faction (rogue) is now.#1 and holy got raided.

8. bubblesnbugs

bubblesnbugs Member

Dabears57
    God
    Are you going to at least give a reason to why not to add them?
    Also schlottler why so much? The only items worth that much is a creeper spawner (worth about 500k - 800k) and a IG, and people have spent tons of money on epic crates this season, and I think only 4 IGs have been pulled all season.

And even if epic keys arent added to shop, I think just in general IGs need to be more common. Like add them to envoys, add IGs themself to /shop, maybe increase the pull rate in epic crates to make them more reasonable, or even add them to rare crates, I really dont care how it happens, I just think there should be some more. Being 2 months into the season and having every IG spawner in a inactive P2W players PV is quite annoying.

Im not trying to say make them super common and easy to get like a blaze. that would be dumb. Im just saying make them more obtainable, and not just a super p2w thing. Were the #1 faction and still havnt been able to get one this szn.

9. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I think that if you're going to add epic keys they should cost a lot cause the max profit from them can be really high, but yes, the low amount is very low. So averaging with a lot of medium things worth like 200-500k it only seems reasonable to be a lot.

10. bubblesnbugs

bubblesnbugs Member

Dabears57
    God
    Theres no medium things 200-500k. Tbh id estimate the average value of a item from that crate is prob more like 50-100k. Like i said literally only creeper spawners and IGs are 500k or more, and those are really rare. Its a lot McMMO, small money notes, and trash spawners. Even if the keys were alot, id still like to see them added. I wanna say someone dropped like $600 + on epic keys this szn tho, and didnt get a single IG.. I think the crate might need a slight buff or something idk

11. Eunhee

Eunhee Well-Known Member

wifeu
    God
    as @Lucas S. said I agree it should be more expensive, considering you guys are saying it yourself, you can make 200k under a minute.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    IG's are meant to be expensive and rare they are literal money machines. I owned 4-5 IG's in season 4 and that was without purchasing any epic keys myself. This current season you can now obtain epic keys through a wide variety of ways hell they even added in key kits for ranks. There has probably been more IG's around in this season than in any other season. The problem you're having is that you can't get them yourself, you're angry that players who open 200+ epic keys have them in their echest/pv and you don't. There is a variety of different ways you can obtain epic keys yourself you most likely haven't tried hard enough. A few examples are earning points, trading on factions, and trading with players from other servers. Fact of the matter is you really want the spawners you've listed as they create massive profit yet you're unwilling to budge on the key being 500k or more, I wonder why that is especially since you claim to make a huge amount of money in a short period of time.

Anyways I'm highly against this either way as it will cause a snowballing affect on making money. In season 4 when I had my IG's I broke 100mill several times I had no use for the money I had and gambled it away, I think in total I lost around 175mill from gambling as there was no other use for my money while I almost always kept 50mill to myself. Now imagine if I had the option of buying epic keys in the /shop, if they were 200k each hell even at 600k each any IG or Creeper spawner I'd get would increase my money intake and as the amount of money I make increases the more keys I buy the more spawners I get and it just snowballs so far out of control. You could make the argument that spawners can be destroyed from a raid which is true it could however as I've shown from my base in season 4 that had over 75 skeleton spawners 35 blazes (never placed all the ones I had either) and 5 IG's all the while having less power and people than your current faction by a huge margin, with the server having more active players and no gen buckets, so I think it's safe to say it's not hard to make a secure base if you know how. Anyway -1 from me.

13. CakeAndTea

CakeAndTea Member

LovingJames
    Plus
    no srry bb -1

14. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    I think.increase the price to 600-800k or more per key due to the value of items u can get