About Prison Reset

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by Aiden Snavely, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Aiden Snavely

Aiden Snavely Member

Insqlt
    God
    Hi, i'm Xssault, as most of you know. About the prison reset... Prison is one of the more popular modes on becto, people are spending money on it, and have been a lot recently. Coming with the prison reset I think that people should get the stuff that the bought on /store, over on the next reset, or some sort of items to keep that.
    Their are a lot of good points to reset prison about it needing updates, ect.
    But more than 75% roughly think a prison reset wouldn't be in our favor, some players even considered quitting if a reset happens. Prison is coming to a point where i'd be over if it was reset, but even if its not people are going to eventually want new content.
    Also, their should be a Prison Purge, (if theirs a reset) prison has been going on for awhile so i think it should be for one of the bigger "prize pools" That's my opinion, thank you for your time.

2. valdemarian

valdemarian Well-Known Member

valdemarian
    Ultra
    So you are leaving then since this is in 'Intros & Outros'?
    Can i haz your stuff

3. uhsleep

uhsleep Well-Known Member

cwaire
    Invader
    i haven't heard anything about a prison reset so i doubt the ones who don't want it have much to worry about for a while.

4. Aiden Snavely

Aiden Snavely Member

Insqlt
    God
    Overall what im trying to say is, dont reset prison, Please

5. Peep

Peep Builder

Peepsibabe
    Helper
    This literally defeats the point of a reset. There is no reason to let kids keep their items.

6. janna

janna Active Member

cryingbees
    Ultra
    I also don't think prison should be reset, like many people would probably quit, i probably would too and i was just about to buy God and then heard about the reset and its no point, so youre losing out on money but, okay.

7. SerenaSlays

SerenaSlays Active Member

MeWave
    Plus
    Hi Xssault,

Every server is gonna face a reset eventually. ★
    However i don't quite think prison needs one at this very moment.
    It's the top running server next to survival currently which leads to daily store purchases.

Prison in-fact is also one of the more broken servers on Becto, which is one of the reasons i think it should be getting reset the end of this year. ★
    The reason for this is probably due the lack of content updates, bugs and the fact prison supports no anti-cheat what follows up to attract more cheaters and ruin the experience for other players.

If Bas decides to give it a reset, there should be a forum-post about it, until then, there is nothing to worry about. ★

8. Rubick

Rubick Well-Known Member

Rubickk
    Veteran
    Why are you constantly putting a star after the sentence?

9. SerenaSlays

SerenaSlays Active Member

MeWave
    Plus
    Hi Rubick,

How did your staff application go? :') ★

10. Bas

Bas Owner

iBasss
    Owner
    Any recent purchases made for a server before a reset can be re-issued after the server has been reset, going back as far as 14 days previous to the reset. Players would be able to receive their purchase again after opening a ticket.

11. 10scorpion19

10scorpion19 Well-Known Member

LittleScorpi
    God
    I think prison could use an update, yes I haven't technically beat prison yet since in my signature it says I'm in W (which is true). Most people have and resetting would give everyone a fresh start. Also, considering that the other servers have had their resets, and people have gone through them and still play, I do not see a reason why prison shouldn't receive their update. However, I would highly recommend staff not to say a release reset date until close cause I agree, telling the date early causes people to leave.

12. Aiden Snavely

Aiden Snavely Member

Insqlt
    God
    Yea, this is one of the main reasons i made this is because i just bought epic keys recently, then within a week later i was told about the reset.....

13. valdemarian

valdemarian Well-Known Member

valdemarian
    Ultra
    It's been something like three years since Prison last reset,
    in consideration to most MC servers that is a extraordinarily long time.
    Accept it for what it is and lets move into a new three year chapter of a great server that Prison has been.
    Some will leave, some will return that is how it seems to work with every other reset. It can't be helped.