Global A reward for beta testers.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by MrKittle, Apr 13, 2019 at 12:36 PM.

1. MrKittle

MrKittle Active Member

Lord_Coffee
    God
    Hey, Lord_Coffee here with another suggestion. It might come off as selfish as I had in fact taken part in the latest survival beta but bare with me. I was thinking beta players should be rewarded for their contribution to the server. It shouldn't be monetary or in-game advantages but instead something more symbolic. I was thinking of a special trail that you can only earn after you participate in such events. The trail in my mind is Diarain but instead of diamonds there should be the purple and black blocks that pour on to you.
    [​IMG]
    These glitched blocks should be a symbol for the glitches that we "hunted" during the beta.
    I thought it would be a cool way to reward players for their dedication to the network.
    I got this idea from Club Penguin. In 2008 Club Penguin had an "Improvement Project" witch was in fact an open beta event. Participating penguins received a special red hard hat that never returned to the normal catalog.
    [​IMG]

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion, let me know what you think about it.

2. Kryska

Kryska Member

Kryska
    God
    I would love to have those wings in /trails

Also I like the glitched block idea.

Hi Lord_Coffee, I hope you remember our last moments before beta closed.

3. TheDragonKillerz

TheDragonKillerz Well-Known Member

Pluji
    Plus
    I don't see why it shouldn't be added!

4. MrKittle

MrKittle Active Member

Lord_Coffee
    God
    How could I. Your moment of realization that those random MCMMOs are in fact for April fools was a highlight of the beta

5. Kryska

Kryska Member

Kryska
    God
    Tbh I saw the really convincing ones first and thought it was a new update like the walking and swimming ones.

6. Green_Fred

Green_Fred Well-Known Member

Green_Fred
    Invader
  7. Hidden_Hacks

Hidden_Hacks Well-Known Member

HeyImHidden
    God
    I mean, if the server was bigger sure! but its not. The server is so small that anyone who was active enough could take part in one beta or another. I did not see beta testing as a event where we earned a special trail, never the less I do not see a negative in adding it.

8. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    Sounds good, but this seems like not really worth the time with resets and updates to other servers, this would probably hit low priority.

9. Piccoman

Piccoman Well-Known Member

Rathasaur
    Invader
    It's kinda beta for you to suggest this.