7fishy7

Discussion in 'Pending applications' started by 7fishy7, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7fishy7

7fishy7 Well-Known Member

7fishy7
    God
    Before I start getting into the details of my application, I’d like to introduce myself to those of you who don't know me. I am 7fishy7, more commonly known as Dante.

How long you have been playing on Becto.net:

I have been playing Becto for about 3 years now. Joining in July 2016. I did take a very long break just before he skyblock reset, only returning in early August 2018. (Image attached to thread)

How often you are online for:

I am often online for 3-4 hours on weekends, and around 2-4 hours on weekdays. This time varies due to my changing schedule with soccer. When I am not online I can be reached at 7fishy7#1580 on discord. I’ll reply at the first chance I have.

What game modes you are most active on:

I am most active on skyblock. I started becto with skyblock and have really never stopped playing it, aside from my breaks from minecraft as a whole. I started to play kitpvp around a month or two ago. I am on factions a little bit, mainly for KOTH’s or to envoy hunt. Starting factions right as season 6 began.

Why you are right for the job? How can you contribute to the team?

I feel I am right for the job because, I am always trying to help others anytime I can. On top of this I feel I have a fairly good understanding of how each server works, so I would be able to help with all servers. In addition, I make sure to engage in whatever the community has going on. I take part in events the server holds, and also love to help players anytime I can. If I am given Helper, my goal will be to help all those who need it and make sure Becto players can have a fun experience on the server. I can bring my caring nature and willingness to help others, along with some ideas for server, that I already suggest in the Becto forums section.

Have you ever been banned or muted?

I have been muted one time. It was around 22 weeks ago. The mute reason was sharing staff secrets. I am unsure exactly how to explain this mute, as I am not sure what I said. This mute lasted one week.

A little about yourself. (Where are you from, do you study... etc.)

My name is Dante, if I am not called Dante, then my username is the other name I get called, that being 7fishy7. I am in 11th grade, currently unsure of what I want to do with the rest of my life. With that being said, I am a soccer player for my school's varsity team, and have been playing soccer since I was about 5. If I am not playing xbox, or minecraft, you can usually find me doing something with a soccer play. Doing drills inside my house, or on the field. This is what causes my playtime to change so much. I have soccer training every Wednesday and sometimes on Tuesday or Thursday as well, my games being on Saturdays. There is always a soccer ball at my feet, even when I am just chatting with players on becto, or my friends on discord. I can talk sports for days, but I'll save that for later :).

I’d like to address my forums and discord activity. I know they are low and I plan to work on that. I am on the discord and forums quite often, I just don’t reply or comment on many things, I will be replying on more forums, and trying to get my discord activity up more, other than just talking in support chat to report players.

This is the end of my application. I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application and leaving your thoughts below.

Attached Files:

2. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    Fun to be around and minimally toxic. A lot of experience in game and within the community.

You seem like a cool guy and a valuable member to the team.

+1

3. Dymethius

Dymethius Well-Known Member

Dymethius
    Veteran
    I love the application. You are extremely active. I never really see you offline. You're a great person towards the community. My only question is: Can you catch hackers? I'm not going to rant how some others have about the staff team, but a bunch of people are going to complain to you don't know what a hacker looks like. Other than that, I love everything. +1

4. 7fishy7

7fishy7
    God

I must say I'm not perfect with all hacks. Some are still unknown to me as I never pvp'd much. I know some of the more common hacks, but if given the chance to be staff. I'll gladly take the time to learn how to detect more hacks. Thanks for taking the time to read and reply!

5. 7fishy7

7fishy7
    God
    Thanks so much for taking the time to read and apply. I appreciate the +1 :).

6. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    I dont really see a reason to give you a negative review. +1

7. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    You've got a ton of playtime on Becto but it looks to all be focused on skyblock. You even admit to never pvping much so yes of course a majority of hacks will make it past your view. Not only that but are you going to actually spend any reasonable amount of time on other servers? If being staff only required you to moderate chat and sign scammers on skyblock you'd be my first choice but aside from that I don't think you're capable anywhere else and you haven't proven so in anyways. -1 from me.

8. shaqs_burritos

shaqs_burritos Well-Known Member

shaqs_burritos
    God
    High level and high playtime, mediocre on for.s and discord activity, has been on kitpvp alot, mostly on skyblock. Main concern is whether they know all the servers well. +1, but get to know all the servers, this is VERY important.

9. 7fishy7

7fishy7
    God
    I said I had never pvp'd much, knowing this I spent 2-3 months before this playing kitpvp as much as I could to try and familiarize myself with hacks. I try to log on factions and kitpvp daily. Sometimes for hours, others just for a few minutes, cause nobody was online. If you feel I need to play more on other servers I will be sure to make an effort. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my application, I will be making an effort into more playtime on other servers in the days to come.

10. 7fishy7

7fishy7
    God

Thanks for the +1 and taking the time out of your day to read and reply :).

11. 7fishy7

7fishy7
    God
    I will be actively getting my playtime up on the other servers, along with the forums and discord. Thanks for taking the time to read, and comment on what you think I need to improve on.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. MVKay52

MVKay52 Well-Known Member

ImMk
    Veteran
    I gave a +1 because you have good character and play time on the server. However, I’ll have to change my vote If I don’t see activity on others servers in the upcoming weeks.

13. Skizzles

Skizzles Well-Known Member

ISkizzlesI
    God
    Dante, I have seen you on Skyblock, Prison, and KitPvP along with some Factions. You are extremely active and all around a decent guy. Putting past encounters and personal matters aside I believe you would be a good staff member. +1 from me

14. _Cammm_

_Cammm_ Well-Known Member

ZlNCO
    God
    yes dante. i’ve known you for like like 1.5 years and you’ve always been helpful and always been an amazing person to play with. +1000000

15. SlayzNetwork

SlayzNetwork Member

SlayzNetwork
    Plus
    Really nice guy on pvp I see him being staff soon

+1

16. Jedz

Jedz Well-Known Member

Jedz
    Raider
    neutral for now, want to see some more reponses roll in before making a decision :)

17. _JoBRo

_JoBRo Helper

dropu
    Helper
    You are usually nice to people and pretty active. I've never had a bad experience with you and I always see you helping people out. Tons of play time and has been around for a while to know a decent amount about each server. However, the application is kind of short and lacks detail as the "A little about yourself" section is longer than the "Why are you right for the Job?". You don't know most hacks but that is not hard to learn and you are usually on Skyblock and I would suggest to play some more of Kitpvp or elsewhere. Not a ton of discord/forums activity but I think you can get that up. I'm going to be neutral for now, best of luck on the app Dante. :-P

18. pFET

pFET Well-Known Member

pFET
    Veteran
  19. 7fishy7

7fishy7
    God

Thank you for the feedback. I will be picking up the activity on the different game modes, forums, and discord.

20. 7fishy7

7fishy7
    God

Thank you all for taking the time to read an reply to my app =D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.