• 4th of July Sale!

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions

Hello everyone!

Although this year may not be the typical way you would celebrate Independence Day, we do hope everyone has an amazing Fourth of July and celebrates this safely with family and friends!

There is a sale for 50% off on EVERYTHING in our store!
    Click here to browse the store.

The sale will last until July 10th.

Cibr

Reactions
    Americans: Holiday time yay celebrate

Europeans and rest of world: big sales for no reason :)

Sappytreee

Reactions
    unfortunately Iโ€™m not going to be celebrating Fourth of July (simply because I refuse to) and because of this years events as a whole... however this does seem very tempting..

K_T_W

Sveniboy92
    Sveniboy92
    Reactions
    unfortunately Iโ€™m not going to be celebrating Fourth of July (simply because I refuse to) and because of this years events as a whole... however this does seem very tempting..
    I am sad to hear that you are not wanting to be patriotic. Can you tell me why?

liz0

Reactions
    why couldn't you have announced the resets before the sale? lol

liz0

Reactions
    I'm not sure what's wrong with a sale on our store.
    Sale. Reset server. Sale again (so that people will rebuy the things they bought). Doesn't seem a lil greedy?

Bas

Owner
    iBasss
    iBasss
    OWNER
    Reactions
    Sale. Reset server. Sale again (so that people will rebuy the things they bought). Doesn't seem a lil greedy?
    The fourth of July sale was to celebrate the fourth of July. Resets are common and to be expected, there is nothing greedy about it.

cwaire

Mod
    cwaire
    cwaire
    MOD
    Reactions
    greediness definitely wasn't the intention with releasing a sale. the timing was just weird, players who feel something was unfair with that (buying things right before a reset was announced) are free to make a ticket for further assistance/to see if they're able to receive further assistance.

liz0

Reactions
    The fourth of July sale was to celebrate the fourth of July. Resets are common and to be expected, there is nothing greedy about it.
    they're not that common though.
    skyblock hasnt reset in years lmao

liz0

Reactions
    greediness definitely wasn't the intention with releasing a sale. the timing was just weird, players who feel something was unfair with that (buying things right before a reset was announced) are free to make a ticket for further assistance/to see if they're able to receive further assistance.
    thanks cwaire. appreciate it