2002blissy-Andrew

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by theblissyking, Nov 12, 2017.

1. theblissyking

theblissyking Member

WhatDEFlip
    Hi my"ingame name is 2002blissy my real life name known as Andrew.I am very kind repecful and honest i love helping people out helping"People out is my thing i was born to be a nice person.If i was ever mean to someone it would hurt my feelings being mean to that person and i would feel bad if i never said sorry.More about my personal life My birthday is September 16 2002. I am 15 right now.I have a job in real life i still go to school and i was born with a hearing lost disability i wear hearing aids every day of my life its not that bad but when your in school and your batteries die on you and the school dosint have any your like Oh crap".Anyways i hope you all have a wonderful day and to the person reading this right now You are AWESOME! AND I MEAN IT!!!! ;D

2. Marvelous

Marvelous Well-Known Member

UnclePub
    God
    Hey 2002blissy! Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about your hearing lost disability, i'm dealing with a disability also but not like the one your having life isn't easy and just don't give up thru the challenges and you're awesome for still being happy about life and what you're dealing with. I'm hope your doing awesome in school as I mean by that is by dealing with bullies, I will feel very sorry if you ever get bullied over having a hearing disability.

Kind regards
    LudicrousFilms

3. theblissyking

theblissyking Member

WhatDEFlip
    Thank you!

4. Curry101

Curry101 Well-Known Member

StrafeRapid
    Raider
    Hey Blissy!

I hope you have an awesome time with our community!

Way to pull through with your disability and be such an optimistic guy, keep it up man!

5. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Well-Known Member

schottler3
    Veteran
    Thank you man! I'm glad you finally got on the forums old friend.

6. theblissyking

theblissyking Member

WhatDEFlip
    hi Lucas i rember you!!! ;D

7. Venerg

Venerg Well-Known Member

Venerg
    God
    Hey welcome to the forums !
    [​IMG]

8. Jetpuffed

Jetpuffed Well-Known Member

Jetpuffed
    God
    Welcome to Becto! :-D

9. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    Hi and welcome to Betco Andrew. It's good to see you have good morals and are persevering even with a disability. Everyone is born differently, some get a better start on life then others but the finishing line is of your own making, write a line in the sand that you absolutely won't budge from and stick to it and you'll succeed.

10. Sinyk

Sinyk Well-Known Member

Sinyk
    Veteran
    Heya Blissy! Welcome to the forums! I see you on SB all the time!

[​IMG]

11. Krakhis

Krakhis Well-Known Member

Krakhis
    Invader
    Howdy Bliss... you know it's funny... I have an ad for Discounted Hearing Aids at the bottom of my screen...
    It's good to know you're a strong willed individual bent on helping people, nothing wrong with that. And glad you're not afraid to deal with a couple of small hurdles. I enjoy my Skyblock time with you!
    Keep it up bud.