÷>- Player Vaults -<÷ [Skyblock]

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Lucas S., May 14, 2018.

?

Support?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Forum Mod

schottler3
    Veteran
    #1 Lucas S., May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. Majiks_

Majiks_ Active Member

SuperUgly
    Veteran
  3. dean142

dean142 Admin

Silent_Opacity
    Admin
    Whats wrong with enderchests?

4. Majiks_

Majiks_ Active Member

SuperUgly
    Veteran
    I did suggest this a while back. I mean the one thing that's great about player vaults is that it could just be accessed by a single command, that's like the one thing I really like about it.

5. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop Well-Known Member

Bloopaloop
    God
    So can enderchest with /echest.

So basically you want player vaults which serve the same purpose as enderchests? Only difference between enderchests and player vaults to my knowledge is that you need to donate to use the command /echest and get more rows in it. So basically you want a storage place that you wouldn't have to donate for?

6. Majiks_

Majiks_ Active Member

SuperUgly
    Veteran
    You can't do /echest in skyblock or survival.

7. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop
    God
    What do you mean I can use /echest just fine on skyblock. Maybe your rank is too low to use it but as god rank I have access.

As far as survival the command isn't accessible so there is your fix add /echest to survival for god rank boom problem solved.

8. Majiks_

Majiks_ Active Member

SuperUgly
    Veteran
    Oh then I don't know cause I just checked the ranks page on the store and it doesn't say you can do /echest on skyblock, kitpvp, or survival.

9. Lucas S.

Lucas S. Forum Mod

schottler3
    Veteran
    Guys, recenter here. A player vault is for everyone not just ranked players.

10. Majiks_

Majiks_ Active Member

SuperUgly
    Veteran
    Why not have player-vaults for everyone and have the ender chests be extra storage for those who donated? Just like Lucas is trying to say.

11. Bloopaloop

Bloopaloop
    God
    I'm pretty sure I've been on center. Instead of adding in another plugin that effects a ranks perks as far as Skyblock goes, the solution I purposed is much more viable in my opinion.

To summarize what I've been saying -

-Don't add in another plugin as enderchest serves the same purpose.

-Allow Survival players with the appropriate rank /echest.

Now of course your point is that player vaults would be for everyone not just ranked players. However Enderchest is for all players without a rank also the only difference is to improve your storage space and gain access to a command you have to have a rank to gain that access.

Basically your suggestion is to gain the perks paid ranks give but instead of it being rank based you want it free to all players. The major problem with this is that ranks as it stand don't give all that much to begin with. If we start adding stuff like this it will devalue the current ranks and deter people from donating as there will be less that you receive.

12. Majiks_

Majiks_ Active Member

SuperUgly
    Veteran
    The idea here would be that player vaults would be a standalone plugin along with enderchests but I do see your point. Though I'd like to see what other people have to say about this topic. Too bad it's just us 3.:-/

13. Julemanden

Julemanden Well-Known Member

Julemanden
    Veteran
    The reason that theres only three of you discussing this, is cause it doesnt really make sense to discuss it (not to be rude). Adding another and free way to get /echest (which is basicly what vault is), would kinda diminish the already (arguably) low value of certain ranks.
    Which is why I doubt Vaults will ever be a thing, if anything they could just make the echests better if they wanted this sorta thing.

I agree on the point the /echest should be available on survival for the approriate rank, this is probably just an oversight :)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List