Vote for our server to help us out while receiving rewards in-game.
The top 5 voters of the month receive $20 webshop vouchers.
We work very hard to ensure amazing gameplay on our servers. Help us out by making a purchase on the store!
Thanks everyone for voting this month!
Here are the vote contest winners of this month.
The winners have received 2000 gems that can be used to redeem a $20.00 gift-card using the /rewards menu, gift-cards can be used until the balance on them reaches $0.00.
_iBobby 172 votes
MrLuigi95 158 votes
Warrior356 157 votes
Pil_Zed 157 votes
Capopanzone 152 votes
Patch notes are back! I will try and keep everyone updated on the latest changes whenever I can. There's not much this time around, but there's definitely changes here that everyone should be informed about.
It sure has been a long time, huh? Not just for the last patch notes post, but the last Factions reset too!
Purge Winner: AaronByTheWae
Top Faction: Tyco, lead by LowkeyLokie
Here's everything that has changed this season:
Today we revamped almost all packages available on our webstore.
Pretty much every package on our store has gone down in price to make for a much more fair deal and very cheap / infrequently bought packages have been removed from our store to make the store less cluttered.
On top of this, there is also a sale running on the store!
Up to 60% off everything, check out https://store.becto.net/ today!
This Factions season is already coming to an end and it is time to announce our seasonal event that comes with the reset of Factions.
The purge this season will be the same as the purge last season, with some minor adjustments and improvements.
This is how it will go down... the entire event will last around one hour, separated in 4 stages:
- The first 10 minutes all Faction claim protections will be disabled, meaning you can finally steal all those items from that large Faction you were never able to raid... or this could be the time for you to defend your beloved base to prevent others from getting your items! This will also be the time to get your best items from your base, because you can no longer access it later.
- The next 30 minutes the world border will come closing in until it is around the spawn area.. it is not wise to die during this period because you might not be able to get new items from your base for the final fight. Spawn will be a safe area during this time.
- The next 5 minutes will be a short pause... time for everyone to get together with their friends and factions to prepare for the final stage! Teaming is allowed so be careful!
- The final stage will be the most important part of the event so pay attention. Exactly at the final stage mark PVP will be turned on everywhere, there are no places to hide! If you die during the final stage you will respawn in spectator gamemode meaning you can not get back into the fight, so be very careful on what you do. Nobody can join the server during the final stage.
Any players stalling (not fighting) if they are the last people alive will be disqualified from the event.
A few things to note during the final hour
- Teaming during the purge is allowed
- mcMMO will be enabled but all abilities will be disabled
- Throwing XP bottles...
Page 3 of 25