Vote for our server to help us out while receiving rewards in-game.
The top 5 voters of the month receive $20 webshop vouchers.
We work very hard to ensure amazing gameplay on our servers. Help us out by making a purchase on the store!
Thanks everyone for voting this month!
Here are the vote contest winners of this month.
The winners have received 2000 gems that can be used to redeem a $20.00 gift-card using the /rewards menu, gift-cards can be used until the balance on them reaches $0.00.
Razar_19 168 votes
Vesan 166 votes
grandkids12345 164 votes
Saines 150 votes
Mc_Meloun 146 votes
Lots of patches and fixes for Factions this time, read them below.
I will be on vacation from Nov. 28, to Dec. 13 so I will be a bit inactive, if you have any questions or issues during that time please forward them to other staff instead of me. I will still be available for some important stuff, though.
Lots of new updates coming to Survival when I return: including a completely reworked BlockProtect plugin that should fix all the current issues. It will also include playerwarps. I'm looking forward to releasing that.
The winner of the purge has now also received his rewards.
Factions Winter Season
Looking back at the purge, it went quite well but the final stage should not last for as long as it did this time. We will look for ways to combat this next season, but that will be discussed later.
The winter season is now live and you can play it by going to /factions
To celebrate the Factions reset, there is now a huge sale of up to 65% active on the store! https://store.becto.net/
This only includes players who were killed by others, not players who disconnected or left.
The season 6 top 5 factions were:
- Breakfast ($221M) Leader: Block_Game
- UwU ($86M) Leader: SquidBen1
- BobRoss ($34M) Leader: Allehsaur
- Toxic ($13M) Leader: sophiamc
- Razer ($11) Leader: nukeson1
Changes this season
This is a full list of all changes in the Winter season.
- Updated Factions plugin which should solve a lot of issues and bugs
- Changed random teleport so that it does not put you next or near other peoples claims
- World Border is now at 8K instead of 10K to allow for more competitive gameplay
- Fixed the rubber banding issues for 1.8 clients
- The Nether is disabled at the start of the season and will be enabled after 4 days
- There is now a 1 minute cooldown on using the /back command
- Autocompleting commands now works...
This Factions season is nearing it's end again, and we have some information regarding the future seasons.
Starting with the upcoming season, we will stop naming the seasons with a number, but instead with the actual season. The upcoming season will be the 'Winter' season and the seasons will last about 3 months each.
The Purge event will start Saturday, November 23rd, 00:00 GMT.
The entire event is separated in 4 stages.
You will be informed on the time until the next stage by titles on your screen.
- Stage 1 all Faction claim protections will be disabled, meaning you can finally steal all those items from that large Faction you were never able to raid... or this could be the time for you to defend your beloved base to prevent others from getting your items! This will also be the time to get your best items from your base, because you can no longer access it later.
- Stage 2 the world border will slowly shrink until it is around the spawn area. It is not wise to die during this period because you might not be able to get new items from your base for the final fight. Spawn will be a safe area during this time.
- Stage 3 the world border will be around the spawn, so all players will be too. There is a short pause until the next stage... time for everyone to get together with their friends and factions to prepare for the final stage! Teaming is allowed so be careful!
- Final Stage this will be the most important part of the event! During the final stage PVP will be turned on everywhere, there are no places to hide! If you die during the final stage you will respawn in spectator gamemode meaning you can not get back into the fight, so be very careful! Nobody can join the server during the final stage.
This post will go over changes that i've made on the KitPVP server following the feedback of players. (thread)
We will make more adjustments in the future, slowly working towards a great KitPVP experience
Page 1 of 28